It's been a whirlwind few days but such a blast. Since Daley and Rachael arrived on Sunday night we've taught 7 classes in 3 different studio locations and learned about 15 minutes of choreography. Last night we had a little showing and send off. Thank you to everyone who came out–especially to Daniel Diaddigo for his encouragement and leadership. God has been teaching us so much already and we are incredibly expectant as to what He has planned.
We just wanted to thank a few people before we left:
- Our parents, for supporting us and encouraging us to be obedient to His voice even when it causes them to worry.
- All of you–for praying for us and encouraging us. It means a lot to know that we have a team behind us interceding and cheering us on.
- Courney Bromwich and Sawnee School of Ballet for donating studio space
- Eleanor Rogers and Still Pointe Studios for hosting rehearsals and our send off
- Rhonda Oltjenbruns and Kathy Thomas for inviting us to teach for the Praise in Motion workshop and allowing us to rehearse in the space.
Each one of you is a gift and encouragement!
I've scheduled some posts and prayer updates while we are gone. Be sure to sign up for the webletter if you would like them emailed to you.
Thank you again for your partnership in this adventure!
[pray for us]…that our God will count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus will be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
~2 Thessalonians 1:11-12