Uncaged: adventures are designed to bring hope and dignity through dance internationally. Geared toward professional level dancers, Adventures provide artists an outlet to use dance to serve.
Preceding the adventure, artists come together for a week of training in which they will:
• prepare spiritually for the two weeks ahead
• learn rep
• teach/take class from each other
• develop curriculum for workshops
• develop confidence in the freedom of their identity as an artist
During the adventure dancers will:
• perform Bluebird rep at festivals and other venues
• take class, perform, and collaborate with local artists
• teach workshop classes
• serve/love on the local community
Click here for stories from previous Panama adventures!
We are in the process of planning future adventures to serve and partner with the international dance community. Check back soon for more info.
In the mean time…
We are looking for dancers 18 and older who LOVE Jesus and are pursuing a growing relationship with Him. If you also have have the following skills + want to improve them, we want to meet you!
- Strong interpersonal communication
- confidence in sharing the gospel
- strong ballet technique
- ability to adapt to unique situations
- contemporary/modern experience
- choreographic and teaching experience
- strong artistry/performance quality
Currently we do not have any trips planned but Click here to let us know if you are interested and we will keep you posted.