Creating environments where artists are free and confident in who they are while integrating technique, faith, and artistry.
Dancers will enjoy:
- daily ballet, pointe, contemporary, and conditioning classes
- mentorship from the Bluebird team
- daily Bible study
- performance experience
Who: pre-professional dancers ages 12&up
When: June 6-17 (exact dates coming soon)
Where: Kennesaw, GA *housing option available for out of town dancers
Is there a one week option? Yes! However, students will not be able to participate in the end of program production unless they do the week of June 12-17. Students who do two weeks have a chance to get in more pieces.
Previous workshops include: roles in our annual production of Sterling’s Path, an audition prep master class, and pop-up workshops with guest instructors.
Through all our workshops, dancers will enjoy:
- quality dance education from experienced teachers
- positive community with other dancers
- Q&A with the Bluebird professionals
Note: Please take into consideration your commitments to your home studio and give them priority. This opportunity is simply meant to be a supplemental experience of being in a professional production and should, in no way, replace what your home studio already offers.
Classes on YouTube!
Want to host a Bluebird workshop?
Bluebird workshops are geared toward intermediate/advanced students ages 11+ and include classes in ballet, contemporary and choreography. Using a mentoring/coaching approach we encourage artists to communicate their story while pursuing excellence in technique.
When organizing a workshop, Bluebird seeks to partner with the host studio to create an experience that is profitable for everyone while fostering unity in the local dance community. Classes can be as simple as a two hour master class or as complex as a 3-5 day intensive or anywhere in between.
Workshops are tailored to your individual studio’s needs and can even be focused on a specific production.
- Classical and/or contemporary technique
- Audition skills
- Acting for Dancers
- Theatre etiquette and stage makeup
- Picking up choreography/repertoire
- Constructing a dance (fostering the next generation of choreographers)
- Progressing Ballet Technique (we have a certified teacher)
- Pilates for dancers (we have a certified teacher)
- Connecting with God through dance
- …or whatever other ideas you may have
Contact us, if you’d like to collaborate!