I know we are ALL affected emotionally, financially, and relationally by this pandemic. Now is the time to be team players and share our gifts + resources. Couple of things we’ve got going on.
- I’m compiling a list of resources to help keep the global dance community encouraged, in shape, and employed during COVID-19. This page will be updated regularly and have some fun ideas for us all to come together as a community. Please share any relevant links you may have as well via our contact page.
- Collaborate with us! Even though we may be apart. We can still create TOGETHER. Click here for the plan 🙂
- More community hangouts! In the past, our online gatherings have been such an encouragement. We’ve expanded our hangouts to include more age ranges and career stages. There’s something for every dancer ages 15 and under + adults/professionals. Click here for more information!
- Livestream classes! We’re offering a ballet barre 3 days a week via Instagram Live. Be sure to follow us on instagram and join if you can! Also, these classes will be posted to YouTube for future reference if you want to do them on your own time.
- MERCH! — we’ve launched our online store full of cute Bluebird apparel and accessories. This month’s limited edition design proclaims Hope is not cancelled!
As the saying goes, “life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” It’s been beautiful to see the dance community come together under such surreal and crazy circumstances. And this is just the beginning. Know that we are with you in this, we praying for you (please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific requests), and we’ll continue to point you to Hope Himself. You are loved!
Uncaged Community, Let’s dance!
much love, Rebekah