We’re headed to the Big Apple on our first ever domestic Uncaged Adventure!
Here’s what we’ll be up to:
- Wednesday evening we’ll be hosting an open mini-workshop. Check out the details below.
We’re excited to see who shows up
- Thursday afternoon we’ll be doing two demonstrations at an elementary school in Harlem. That evening we’ll join the Hillsong NYC dance team for TMNGHT and leading another mini-workshop.
- Friday kicks off Project Dance NYC. We’re heading up the hospitality team for the weekend
- Saturday, will be an open air concert from 10-5 in Times Square. The stage is at the corner of 44th and Broadway if you want to stop by and join the fun.
- Project Dance concludes Sunday with a day of master classes.
Led by Rebekah Diaddigo this team is pretty special. You might recognize Nicole Jones and Mary Beth McDougal from the Beautiful Things video. And we’re excited to welcome Liz Ward on her first Bluebird project. Be sure to keep up with on Instagram @bluebirduncaged for the latest.
- Unity among not only our team but the whole Project Dance crew
- Smooth logistics
- Strength, joy, attentiveness to others, & servant’s hearts amidst a packed schedule
- Jesus at the center. His Name made famous.